About Me

My Photo
KimberlyCreations
My name is Kimberly. Just started to write tutorial about a month ago. If you have any questions please just send me a message when ever needed. :)
View my complete profile

TOU

My tutorials are for your personial use only! You may print them out or save them to your computer. You cannot hot link or claim them as if they are your own. Do not try to sell these. In no way are my tutorials to be translated to any language. myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

My License Numbers

PSP Tube Emporium-PTE0602
Picsfordesign-PFD_kimmy1
Scraps and the City-SATC1156
Xeracx-IRK568D
TooshToosh-Toosh0460
Suzanne Woolcott-SW1048

Followers

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

postheadericon D. Rocker

New Tag
Tube artwork by Amy Matthews buy at Creative Design Outlet
Scrapkit by Toxic Desirez buy at Scraps With Attitude
Tutorial to come soon :)

0 comments:

CT

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

My Blinkie

Photobucket

Blogs I Stalk

Forums

Talk to me :)